LPI Certificate Program
Join us for an in-depth exploration of The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), the cornerstone of the powerful evidence-based leadership development program created by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, authors of the best-selling book The Leadership Challenge.
In this program, attendees will learn the intricacies of the LPI reports and how to effectively help leaders make sense of their feedback, in both a group setting and one-on-one coaching. You’ll learn about the evidence behind and development of the instrument from Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, and participants will also be provided with the recently released LPI, 4th Edition materials.
Live Online Class: Jan 10, 2013
In-Person Workshop: Jan 17, 2013
Sponsored by Third Eye Leadership
Who Should Attend:
Leadership Development Professionals – (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management), Management and Leadership Consultants, and Professors/Educators.
Ideally, participant will have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, and some familiarity with the LPI Feedback Report format.
Upon completion of The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) Certificate Program, participants will have:
- Increased their personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI.
- Increased their knowledge and understanding of the the statistical credibility of the instrument.
- Explored and practiced the coaching skills required to optimize the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations.
- Gained a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to help aspiring leaders plan for their future development and affect positive change
In advance of the program, participants will be expected to:
- Completed their own LPI 360 assessment and reviewed their results with a LPI Coach
- Read The Leadership Challenge, 5th Edition book
- Engaged in two or more LPI feedback sessions
- Attended the live online class prior to the in-person workshop
Materials Provided: LPI Facilitator’s Guide Set, 4th Ed and A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders: Making the most of The Leadership Challenge and the LPI
Course design based on the works of James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner,
with instructional design by Bruce Leamon, President, Leamon Group, Inc.